Sunday, March 3, 2013

Literally Instant Pudding-->Faster than Jello’s Instant Pudding also its healthier!-->Paleo and Allergy-Free

So I just made this by accident.... but I dont mind ;)


Sprinkled cinnamon on top ;)

(I also added more vanilla stevia, maple syrup, and sea salt later on to make it more dessert like)

I was just making one of the protein shake recipes that I had given you guys in the previous post from this one (Ive been switching up meals, these last two days, I've eaten dinner-like meals for breakast-today I had duck curry ;) while for dinner I have had my protein shakes) but today the shake turned out to be pudding LOL. What I did different was instead of using water I wanted to use some of my vanilla tea that I had just made.. well.... it was still kind of warm... and I guess it dissolved the gelatin.. since when I placed the ice cubes in it resulted in this: (picture below)


A big block of gelatin... so what do you do with a block of gelatin?

--You Re-blend it!!! to make Pudding! :P


This is the Amazing-Light-Fluffy-Mousse-Like-Protein-Packed-Faster-Than-Jello Pudding!
How do I know its faster than Jello's Pudding?
-Well I looked it up of course!
The Jello brand takes 5min for it to set while This Recipe is ready in Seconds!!
Recipe for Literally Instant Pudding
Ingredients:
  • Use the same ingredients for my Protein-Packed-Allergy-Friendly Shake recipe which is in my previous post from this one just to let you know if the link doesn't work ;) (you can modify the recipe but just make sure you have the gelatin in there ;) )
  • Hot-Warm water
Directions:
  1. Put all ingredients as when making the shake but this time replace water with Hot-Warm water then blend
  2. After liquid and dry ingredients are blended then add 6 Big Ice cubes blend untill smooth and creamy
  3. If you wait a couple of seconds it forms the gelain block
  4. If this does not happen you may need more Ice if it does form the block of gelatin proceed
  5. Re-blend to fluff it up and make it into pudding!
  6. Take out of blender fast since it may want to re-form again..
  7. Enjoy your protein packed gut friendly pudding! ;)
-Susan Hamori, Wholistic Health Coach & Nutritionist
http://gutinstinctnutrition.net/

4 comments:

  1. u had me at dessert, then i looked up ur protein shake recipe
    i like the detailed breakdown of ur ingredients and the rationale for using them

    keep up the good work and good luck with ur FMT! (had to google that...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL now I know what your sweet* spot is ;)(bun um bum...pun*)
      Thanks so much for your feedback I was starting to wonder if people were actually reading my posts or not... So congrats again for being the 1st commenter! Woot! :P

      I'm glad someone appreciates my breakdown of why I used the ingredients I did!
      I was not sure if I should do it or not but I thought it might be helpful to know and maybe persuade more people to actually try the recipe ;)

      -Thanks again this gives me a boost to continue on with this blog :D

      Delete
  2. This looks really cool and I'm going to try it with hot coconut milk instead of water and coconut cream. You must have a good blender for it to be that smooth with ice.
    Oh and just a comment that it's funny that you call this a protein shake/pudding when it's basically just the gelatin, which is like 6 g of protein :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yum that sounds good! totally let me know how it turn out!

      oh yea ha ha I have a wonderful Vitamix that I love so much! It seriously has helped me eat healthier since everything can be made so much faster and easier!--Also super fast to clean!

      Ha ha yea your kind of right about the whole protein punch...thanks for punching it to my attention Lol ;P

      --I think I just got overly excited about using exclusively gelatin in a smoothie!
      If you think about it though it does have a completely different amino acid profile than other protein smoothies.. so I guess I could say its packed with glycine and proline! Woot! :P

      Delete