Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Healing and FMT soon?


WOW has it only been  2 weeks!?!!?
Craziness….
Well the reason I have not been posting is of course the obvious one that is given by most people is
  1.   I’m busy (of course…)
  2.  I’m still working at the chiropractors…. But I gave my 2 weeks notice exactly 1 week ago!! So I’ll have more time to post yea!
And yea those are my reasons :P
But on ward to tell you some amazing news!!!!

The day after I gave my 2 weeks notice (drum roll please…druma lum bum bum…)
I don’t have complete diarrhea anymore!!!!

I couldn’t believe how much I have healed these past couple of weeks with some of the tweaks and turns to my diet that it resulted in this 0_0
A-mazing!!!!

SO…………… In consequence in this my ND here said I should schedule my appointment for FMT!!! WOOT WOOT :D

what has led to all of this healing?


  1. I have not only been following an anti-inflammatory diet for months now..but I have also incorporated a low residue diet (no cheating these last 2 weeks) the other weeks I would accidently cheat and then feel the pain that accompanies it. Lets think about how the low residue diet works: 
If you have a cut on your skin and it forms a scab, but if you keep rubbing it off its not going to heal!!!! 

That's what makes the intestines so difficult to heal since you cant just stop eating you still need a vast amount of nutrients and macronutrients for your body to use to rebuild itself!

       2. The anti-inflammatory portion of the diet helps dampen the immune response so that those junctions within your intestinal cells have the potential to come back together bind and heal.

       3. Proper immune response- by supplementing your diet with emulsified cod liver oil!!!!!!!!
Cod liver oil is amazing must get the emulsified one its sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier to digest and I think the addition of this to my regime has really helped me heal these past 2 weeks with the addition of taking lauricidin just before bed.

--Ill have to make a blog just on why cod liver oil is amazing...

       4. Coconut- the oil within this amazing food help kill off bad pathogens but leaves the good! I have        been using Lauricidin but in very small doses since it gives me extreme gas and pain when I take too much...

       5. Tumeric- helps regulate the immune system

       6. Enzymes!!- Will help you not only break down and utilize your food but will also prevent fermentation of bad pathogens from eating it in your gut later on...(gas)

       7.Probiotic enema- which I tried last week and by the end of the week I have felt the difference- might have helped as well on the healing process

things that were different these two weeks:
addition of- Emulsified Cod Liver Oil, lauricidin before bed, probiotic enema, low residue diet (no cheating)

ugh I have to get ready for work soon with the chiropractors... So I was going to put my recipe up on how to make a very allergen-friendly-gut-healing-protein shake but Ill have to do it later....

If you have any questions comments leave a message!

gutinstinctnutrition.net






No comments:

Post a Comment