Sunday, September 1, 2013

IBD Health Update!

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to update everyone on whats been going on as for health and life.

Well as you know I had started working at Sprouts last time I was on here which was an experience I always wanted but now I am done being a Vitamin clerk... It was not the greatest experience...I thought there would have been a lot more "foot traffic" than there actually was: Hours of nothing to do... literally I felt like my brain was melting... I was also not completely healed before working there... --You can read about that on the post titled "FMT Results and looking at the future ahead"

My Mind, Body, and Spirit were slowly dwindling away and my health got worst...

Mind- The job had so many hours of nothing to do......I would try to go read the health books but I felt as if I was not suppose to at the same time even though it would assist me to help the customers better.

I discovered- I NEED MENTAL STIMULATION!

Body- While working there I re-discovered an occurrence that happens with physics and that is... It requires more energy to stand than walking.. so I didn't realize while working there how much it would put a strain on my body working there since most of the time there nothing to do. You either stand or walk slowly... then stand with a customer, stand to put products away, etc... This was more difficult on my body than working at the chiros, target, and all my other jobs that required me to move fast..

Spirit- Even though my spirit has been building slowly living with the other two Yogi roomates. I felt like my spirit was slowly being diminished working there for many factors: not enough people to help, body pain, and one of the big ones is that a lot of people working there seemed like they were not happy and with this they connected on that level which I found really weird... Why connect on such a negative note? Dont you see how you are contributing to society? How you are helping?

If you dont like your job; make a change.
Dont connect on negativity; we dont need that it in this world...

So with this combination; my intestines started to get worse to the point that I had to take embarrassing measures so that they would work... :( I wont mention here (yes that means it pretty embarrassing if I can't mention it here...)  I felt like I was back to square one... ugh.. so I had to quit so I could get my health back into check.

Yes I have no job at this moment, but I'm going to be working on my health again... at least I know what I need to do but it has been so much harder the second time around... probably because I didn't think I would ever have to do it again... :S Its been about 2-3 weeks on pretty much no fiber but I have been messing up just to see what my limits are and I guess I just have to do the full on program again that I did last time since what I've been doing is not completely helping gah....

I think Ill be writing in my blog more often to help keep me motivated and If any of you would like to cheer me on! It would be great :)

<3 Please leave a comment below and if you dont see the comment box--
 -You need to either refresh the page or put it in a different view
-I still dont know how to contact Google about this problem but if any you know how or the email to Google please let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment